Thursday, April 17, 2014

week 13

This week we read Aquatic Uncle in class, for the last week I have been trying to understand what you meant by written in a genre or with elements of a genre and after reading this story I understand what you mean. For this particular story I felt like this was a mix between a sci fi and a fantasy story, which I actually prefer reading over straight sci fi. I especially liked this story because even though it didn't go too much into detail about the characters I can totally get a read of who they are by the way they interact with each other and what they say which I didn't get from the reading last week. I found the relationship between the great uncle and the boy very relatable because I feel like I have that kind of relationship with my grandparents because we grew up in different times we don't always see eye to eye. Because of that relation to the story I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment