Sunday, March 30, 2014

week 11

I found this week's choice very interesting. The piece I chose to read was Snow Crash which was really interesting to me because it was surrounded by the advancement of technology and the entire universe even the characters were run by it. I also loved the movie choice this week, the visuals were so awesome and I love the transition of the worlds or situations. It was so inventive how the artists and the director came up with such beautiful alternate universes and even though they are beautiful it's almost like they are scary as well, like when the man is in the elevator with the young girl and then he gets stuck on the 17th floor, or the dolls on the parade float or even the fairy almost getting caught by the tree limbs. It's just a really awesome balance I think and really innovative.

No comments:

Post a Comment